- Price: The price of the goods or services is that stated on the website at the time of acceptance of your placing your order, unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing by 1300Clearout. The prices include goods and services tax (“GST “). All prices are stated in Australian dollars.
All prices include the cost of delivery and removal of bins. Prices quoted are based on the information which you submit to the website, and 1300Clearout reserves the right to vary prices if that information is incorrect.
- Payment and offers: You must make payment for your order prior to or at the time of the bin being collected by credit card payment or directly to 1300Clearout. With skip bins we ask you to pay the minimum charge (3m3) when the bin is delivered and the balance when the bin is collected. Special offers, discounts and promotions cannot be combined. Where more than one special offer, discount or promotion is available please talk to 1300Clearout prior to making payment. Special offers, discount and promotions are only available upon full payment of your account. Skip bins will not be removed until full payment is received.
- Delivery: 1300Clearout will deliver refuse bins on the agreed delivery dates, however delivery times may vary. To obtain an approximate delivery time contact our office via phone or email. Late delivery does not entitle you to cancel any order or part order. If we are required to place the bin or carry out work inside the property, we shall do so with all care but no responsibility.
- Refunds: 1300Clearout will provide a full refund of fees paid in respect of:
(a) any ordered services not provided; or
(b) any services provided not being substantially the same as the services requested in the purchase order,
Provided you notify 1300Clearout of the request for cancellation of service 1 working days of the scheduled delivery date for the service.
- Use of Bins : While refuse bins are in your possession, you will not:
(a) light fires in the bin; or
(b) place or allow to be placed into the bin any liquids or any explosive, toxic, dangerous, hazardous or noxious materials including but not limited to asbestos, acids, solvents, oils, minerals, greases, food waste, wet paint or liquid concrete; or
(c) fill any bin higher than the top of its sides and in such a manner as to prevent spillage of material from the refuse bin either while stationary or in transit; or
(d) move any bin without 1300Clearout consent.
(e) Fill the bin to a point where is above the specified weight limit. Dirt, soil, concrete, bricks and large quantities of hard wood will have the result of overloading the 1300Clearout bins.
- Risk: You will be liable for any damage to refuse bins which occurs while in your possession, subject to fair wear and tear.
- Order Cancellation and Variation: You will be entitled to cancel or vary an order provided that 1300Clearout receives notice of variation or cancellation no less than 1 working days before the delivery date under the order. Any other variation to your order will be granted at 1300Clearout sole discretion and subject to payment of reasonable costs.
- Limitation of Liability: The liability of 1300Clearout for any claim, damages, loss or expense related to the supply of services is limited to the cost paid by you for those services except where statute expressly requires otherwise. To the fullest extent permitted by law,1300Clearout will not be liable in any event whether in tort (including negligence), contract or otherwise for any loss of profits or any consequential, indirect or special damage, loss or injury of any kind suffered by you or any other person.
- Force Majeure : 1300Clearout will not be liable for any failure or delay in complying with any obligation imposed by these terms if the failure or delay arises directly from an any circumstance beyond 1300Clearouts control, including without limitation fire, flood, earthquake, explosion, war, insurrection, sabotage, industrial disputes, transportation, embargo, changes in law, delays or disruption by government or government agencies
- Changes to Terms and Conditions: 1300Clearout may alter these terms at any time by placing notification that the terms have been revised on the website. By continuing to access the website, you agree to be bound by the amended terms and conditions.
- Waiver: If at any time 1300Clearout does not enforce any of these terms or grant you time or other indulgence, 1300Clearout will not be construed as having waived that term or its rights to later enforce that or any other term.
- Severability: If any portion of these terms is deemed to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Governing Law: These terms will be governed by Australian law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Queensland Courts.