When looking for the best way to remove household or green waste from a residential property it can be a challenging process. There are a number of legal, regulatory, environmental and financial factors to consider when choosing how to dispose of unwanted rubbish It may be too large for the regular Kerbside collection service, or, as is the case this year, there may not be a kerbside service at all.
When you simply want to clear out your garden, garage, house, or maybe you have unwanted items you don’t want to take to your new place, one option is to hire a residential skip bin from a local provider. Skip bin hire is one of several options to arrange safe and responsible disposal of your items.
Within the Brisbane, Logan, Gold Coast and Ipswich regions, there are many companies that specialise in effective rubbish removal. But if you have furniture, white goods or garden rubbish, 1300clearout has a few options that will fit in your budget and adhere to environmental regulations.
We had a look at some of the feedback from the www.1300clearout.com.au website and these are a few of the comments made by real customers:
“Thank you for the amazing service once again. This is our third time using your company and your service remains first class. A competitive price and outstanding service, why would anyone go elsewhere. Thanks again”.
“Paul arrived on time with the bin and unloaded it to a safe area within 10 minutes. Fast and easy”.
“We hired out your bin and it was an excellent option being able to pay for what you use. We will most definitely be using your services again in the near future and have recommended you to friends that are moving house and needed an affordable bin hire. Great friendly service too. Thank you”.
What to look for when hiring a residential skip bin:
- Where it can be located. Everyone’s waste needs are different so it is important to hire your residential skip bins from a business who can place it where you want it rather than where it is easiest to load and unload. 1300Clearout bins are on wheels and can be easily located on your drive, under your carport or even in your garage. They aim to place the bin as near your rubbish as possible to avoid any unnecessary back breaking work.
- Competitive and understandable pricing. Hiring a bin is normally not something that is done that regularly and it makes sense that there is some uncertainty about knowing the right bin size to hire. Generally speaking, they range from two cubic metres right up to 10 cubic metres. At 1300clearout all our bins are the same seven cubic metres in size and you only pay by how much to fill. If you only fill it to the 3 level marked on the bin, then that is all you pay for. But if you underestimated how much junk you had, no problem, just pay the additional charge when the bin is collected. All their prices are shown up front on the web site see here.
- Ease of loading. The last thing you want to do when loading heavy items like couches or fridges is to have to lift it over the side of a bin. With 1300clearout bins there are stable doors at each end so that it is possible to push a trolley right into the bin before offloading. The lower door can then be closed making it possible to load smaller rubbish with less risk of injury.
- Flexible delivery and pickup. Knowing you can rely on the skip to arrive and then be collected on scheduled days gives you peace of mind. With 1300clearout all the bins can be kept for up to 7 days at no additional charge with the option to extend for a few more days if required.
- Green Waste Skip Bins. Before hiring a bin it is important to check that there is not an alternative option for removing the rubbish that would be more economical and handy. For example, with 1300clearout, whilst hiring a bin for green waste is by far the best option you should also consider their hands-on services which are not only cheaper but also easier as they do all the loading for you. You can see more details here.
- Hidden costs: Make sure you know exactly what you can place in your skip bin. Some companies may charge extra for materials such as concrete, toxic substances and car tyres. Also, to avoid any misunderstandings, best to make sure the price quoted is inclusive of GST, transport and tipping fees.
We hope this article has helped answer your questions around residential skip bins and how a professional service can benefit you. If you have any more questions or are interested in booking, get in touch with our friendly team here.