Frequently Asked Questions 1300Clearout
Are 1300clearout licensed operators?
Absolutely! 1300Clearout complies with all government regulations and has all required licensing.
What can 1300clearout clearout?
- Wood fencing, firewood, old timber, wood ends
- Garden waste, branches, tree and bush clippings
- Furniture, tables, lounges, beds, sofa beds, mattresses
- Appliances, fridges, freezers, washers, dryers
- Garage, shed and household junk
- Books, old toys
- Old computers
- Tyres - but thy may need to be charged extra.
What can’t they clearout?
- Oil Drums
- Oil Tanks
- Soil, concrete & bricks
Do I have to be there?
No. Simply provide all of the information and access to the area and one of the 1300Clearout team will call you when they arrive at the job.
Do you offer accounts?
Only to approved business customers, councils and government organisations. Available upon application. We do however accept EFTPOS payments and all major credit cards.